BenefitsCal.com makes it easy for Californians to apply for, view, and renew health insurance, food assistance, and cash assistance. BenefitsCal.com allows you to request, opinion, and continue health insurance, food assistance, and cash assistance. BenefitsCal.com is a new, simplified way to claim, view, and restore CalFresh, CalWORKs, and Medi-Cal.
BenefitsCal asks you to log in with your existing C4Yourself account username and password. Make sure you can log in to C4Yourself before September 27, 2021. Customers who do not currently have an email address should be prepared to provide an email address to BenefitsCal.
Resetting Password For BenefitsCal
Recovering A Forgotten Password
- The Email field must contain the email account associated with the user account.
- Follow the link below.
- Indicate your preference by clicking the radio button.
- Choose option 1 for security questions and option 2 for answers.
- You need a confirmation code.
- Identify yourself by answering the security questions.
- Decide your preferred method to receive your verification code by clicking the radio buttons.
- You can find the confirmation code in the email and enter it in the confirmation code field.
- Create a new password. The password must be eight (8) or more characters long and contain at least one (1) of the following:
- The unique character “(%$#)”
- Click “Save.”
Eligibility For Login
Here are the CalFresh SNAP income eligibility requirements for the 2021/2022 tax year.
- Please note that the gross and net income threshold are based on a percentage of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL).
- Gross monthly income is a family’s total income before deductions allowed by the program.
- Deductions are expenses deducted from gross monthly household income when determining eligibility and the amount of CalFresh benefits to be received each month.
- For most families, gross monthly income must be at or below 200% of the federal poverty level for family size to be eligible.
- People who buy and prepare groceries together are counted as one (1) household for CalFresh purposes.