The benefits that BenefitsCal offers to the public are specifically tailored to their needs. In order for BenefitsCal to meet the needs of public users, it took 00 data points from California residents, social workers, advocates and other stakeholders in the design and testing processes. These users will provide valuable feedback through interviews, focus groups, surveys, and system testing to ensure a positive user experience.
The BenefitsCal.org system is a new website that will replace C4Yourself, Your Benefits Now and MyBenefitsCalWIN to provide a consistent experience for all Californians to apply for and manage their benefits.
BenefitsCal Login Steps
- You can start logging into your BenefitsCal account at the BenefitsCal account URL, https://benefitscal.com/.
- You will then be directed to your BenefitsCal account login page by clicking the “Connect” button.
- Log in with your email address and password
- It will restart you to enter your account email address and password on the next screen as shown below.
- If you have entered the correct email address and password, you will be automatically redirected to your BenefitsCal account page as shown below.
Signing up for BenefitsCal
- Access the BenefitsCal account website at https://benefitscal.com and use your browser to access the website.
- Click the Create Account button if you want to create a new account.
- Provide the following information: last name, first name, email, and password. An individual must have a password that is at least eight (8) characters long and contains at least one (1) of the following: a number, a letter, or a special character (%$#).
- The Customer can receive SMS notifications with a mobile phone number, and the COA password must be at least eight (8) characters long and include at least one (1) of the following: a number, a letter, or a special character
- Click on the Next button.
- Select and answer three (3) security questions to set up your account.
- The BenefitsCal system received an email with a confirmation code to complete the new account setup.
- Enter the code received by email to verify the account.
- Click the Submit button
- If you enter the verification code correctly, your BenefitsCal account will be created and ready to use.